Hi friends-
Welcome to my little GameStop portal.
I am so glad you could stop by and visit. This is new for me, so if I can add a few things like a guest book, I will. For now I'll keep these messages simple and funny, just without any humor.
As many of you know, I have been a part of GameStop for coming up on three years now. Throughout that past, I have often wondered if something like this would work, and I guess that you would have to refine what "work" means:
-Regular contributions that are interesting and funny.
-A place where gamers and non-gamers can visit for information and fun stuff.
-Community bulletin board for GameStop stuff like specials, tournaments and signings.
My main thrust for this is for parents to come to this site for information on how to make the best decisions on platforms, games and appropriate content. I'd like to create a section where parents could share ideas about gaming discipline and rewards.
Mostly, this isn't just another advertisement. The Westlake/Agoura/Thousand Oaks GameStop is a special place-that's why I want it to be known as a "shoppe". Where my friendly colleagues Joe, Brandon, Spencer, Eric, Jeremy and Jeni all like what they do and make coming to our GameStop fun.
Now, save this address to your favorites and visit when you can. If you feel like contributing, that would be even better...
Monday, February 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment